Welcome to our OET Grammar course!
Are you preparing for the Occupational English Test (OET)? This course is designed to help you master the grammar skills you need to succeed on the OET exam.
Our course covers all the essential grammar concepts tested on the OET, including verb tenses, modal verbs, subject-verb agreement, and more. We provide detailed explanations and plenty of practice exercises to help you understand and apply the rules.
We understand that grammar can be a challenging subject, but our experienced teachers are here to support you every step of the way. With our interactive lessons and personalized feedback, you’ll be able to confidently tackle the grammar section of the OET exam.
Don’t let grammar hold you back from achieving your goals. Sign up for our OET Grammar course today and get the skills you need to succeed on the exam.
OET (Occupational English Test) grammar course include:
- Parts of speech: Review of nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions.
- Sentence structure: Review of basic sentence structure, including subjects, verbs, and objects.
- Tenses: Review of past, present, and future tenses, including their forms and uses.
- Modals: Review of modal verbs, including their meanings and uses.
- Passive voice: Review of how to form and use the passive voice in English.
- Conditionals: Review of the different types of conditionals and their uses.
- Relative clauses: Review of how to use relative clauses to provide additional information about a noun.
- Phrasal verbs: Review of common phrasal verbs and their meanings.
- Cohesion: Review of how to use cohesive devices, such as pronouns and connectors, to link ideas in a text.
- Paragraph structure: Review of how to organize ideas in a paragraph
- Punctuation: We will discuss the different types of punctuation marks used in English
- Spelling: Review of common spelling errors and how to avoid them in the OET exam
- Vocabulary: Review of common medical terms and how to use them appropriately in the OET exam.
- How to practice English grammar?