Choose the relevant data in Discharge Plan
April 23 | Discharge Plan
- Patient is ready for discharge.
- Home medications and instructions given in the presence of her son.
- Need for transition care program explained.
- Continue dressing change at home.
- Advised to monitor O2
- Follow up check-up scheduled – April 30.
|1||Patient||Ms Sydney Loten|
|2||Recipient||Ms Jane Hall, Transition Care|
|3||Request||Transfer the patient to home|
Help with transfer
|4||Admission||April 11, (this year)|
|5||Admitting Condition||Multiple polyps|
|6||Current Condition (Prognosis)||Post polypectomy|
|8||Discharge Status||Being discharged|
|9||Writer||Nurse Practitioner, current facility|
Get Ready! Decide if the following information are relevant or irrelevant!