Choose the relevant data of pt Progress
April 17 | Progress
- Patient hesitant to ambulate around her room
- Prefers to walk with assistance
- Unable to tolerate O2 at 1L. O2 sat at 98% at 2L
- Anxious during wound dressing
- Minimal pain at the incision site
- Encouraged sitting, standing and walking inside her room
- Poor appetite. Constipation, resolves with laxative
April 19 | Progress
- Patient walks around her room with walker
- Can walk along the hospital corridors
- Requires increase to 3L O2 after walking
- O2 sat at 98% at rest
- Less uneasy during dressing change
- Improved appetite
April 22 | Progress
- Patient can walk with a cane.
- Can tolerate O2 at 1L, O2 sat 98%.
- Minimal pain at incision site.
- Regular bowel movement.
- Still requires adult diapers for incontinence.
- Eager to go home.
- Discharge will be facilitated once O2 availability at home is confirmed.