OET Reading mini test 2
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Find more OET Reading Complete tests with answers
- Review / Skip
1. Question1 point(s)
Respirators are an effective method of protection against designated hazards when properly selected and worn.
Respirator use is encouraged, even when exposures are below the exposure limit, to provide an additional level of comfort and protection for workers. However, if a respirator is used improperly or not kept clean, the respirator itself can become a hazard to the worker. Workers who occasionally wear filtering face-piece respirators on a voluntarily basis must be aware of the following information. This information is intended for employees who are not required to wear respirators for protection from recognized airborne hazards. Employees who perceive exposures to any airborne contaminants, particularly outside of a chemical fume hood, should request an exposure evaluation before selecting a respirator.
4. The purpose of these instructions is to explainCorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 point(s)
Hospital On-Call Coverage Program Review
We are requesting your assistance with the detailed review of the Hospital On-Call Coverage (HOCC) Program; your input will help evaluate the current HOCC program and assist to identify future directions. With your participation, we can ensure that the HOCC program meets the needs of patients, participating physicians and other health care stakeholders.
The HOCC Program review has three primary objectives:
- To identify and examine the effectiveness of key elements of the program already in place at hospitals. These elements include eligibility criteria, compensation structures, process metrics, resource requirements, and others.
- To develop recommendations for improving the organization and delivery of on-call services based on evidence and best practices identified through the data and information collection processes.
- To explore specific issues: Participation of doctors, use of regional call networks, and coverage for long-term care, sexual assault centres, chronic care facilities and palliative care programs.
5. The extract informs us that yourCorrectIncorrect